In general, women feel uncomfortable about having facial and body hair, and even more so in the summer
We often resort to removing the hair, but there are areas (on the face and body) where you don’t need to remove the hair completely. You can just disguise it, by using lightening creams.
Bleaching is an option for women who just want to disguise their body or facial hair.
It’s a simple method that doesn’t take much time, it’s economical, and you can do it yourself at home without any discomfort or pain. It’s all good!
Have you ever thought about lightening your hair?
The Body Natur lightening cream allows you to lighten your hair so that it’s barely noticeable.
This cream makes it easy to achieve effective, long-lasting lightening with a natural result that allows you to conceal facial and body hair that you don’t wish to remove.
Body Natur lightening cream, enriched with sweet almonds, has a new formula that changes colour when the mixture is ready to use.
How does the Body Natur lightening cream work?
Lightening hair anywhere on the body using the Body Natur lightening cream is really easy. In just a few minutes, and by following just 3 STEPS, your hair will be almost invisible:
- Using the spatula, mix the Lightening Base and the Activator in equal parts in the tray until you get a homogeneous pink colour.
- Apply the mixture to the area to lighten, covering all the hair evenly, and then leave it to act.
- When you get the desired result, wash the treated area with plenty of cold water and dry without rubbing.
How do you know when the cream is ready to apply?
Because it changes colour! Yes, you’ve read correctly. The Body Natur lightening cream changes from white to pink when the mixture is ready to be applied to the skin.
How long do I have to leave on the cream?
The time required for the cream to be effective will depend on the type of hair and the area to lighten.
- On the face: leave the cream on for 5 minutes and then do a small test by removing some of the cream with the spatula. If the hair has not been lightened enough, allow the cream to continue to work and then do further tests. Never exceed 10 minutes in total.
- On the body: leave the cream on for 7 minutes and then do a small test by removing some of the cream with the spatula. If the hair has not been lightened enough, allow the cream to continue to work and then do further tests. Never exceed 15 minutes in total.
Is it normal to feel itchy when using the cream?
Yes, a slight itchiness during the lightening process is perfectly normal. If stinging or irritation occurs during application, you should remove the product immediately and rinse well with cold water. You may also notice some redness after lightening, but this will disappear after a short time.
On what areas of the body can I use the Body Natur lightening cream?
The Body Natur lightening cream can be used on both the face and the body. On the legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, upper lip, and chin.
So now you know a quick and easy alternative to removing the hair completely. Results last between 15-20 days depending on skin and hair type.
Want to try the Body Natur lightening cream? You’ll find all the info on our website.