Exfoliation is an essential ritual if you want to remove dead cells and have smoother, more beautiful skin.
How do scrubs work?
Body Natur scrubs contain naturally-occurring exfoliating particles such as coconut shells, crushed rice and volcanic rock micro-bubbles, which are both gentle on the skin and the environment.
These natural particles act by drawing away dead skin cells and impurities to leave your skin softer, cleaner and more luminous. Exfoliation is a necessary habit if you want to have beautiful and healthy-looking skin.
Benefits of regularly exfoliating your skin
- Your skin will be thoroughly cleansed and much softer
- It will prevent ingrown hairs
- It facilitates absorption of the moisturising body cream
- It prolongs your tan.
How do I use the scrub?
- Before you start, dampen the skin. Our advice is to do it when you’re in the shower.
- Apply a small amount of the product to the skin and carefully massage it in, using circular movements.
- Always massage in an upward direction to activate circulation until the product has been distributed evenly over the skin.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
How often should I exfoliate my skin?
Body Natur scrubs are not at all aggressive for your skin, so we recommend using them 2 or 3 times a week throughout the year. The ideal time to use them is at night, when the skin regenerates itself naturally.
Which scrub should I choose?
All Body Natur scrubs contain large particles that work on the most superficial layer of the skin and medium and small particles that perform a deeper exfoliation.
The Rice and Coconut Oil Body Scrub has a creamy texture reminiscent of the ingredients they contain. Its exfoliating particles are coconut shell, crushed rice and volcanic rock micro-bubbles. Its aroma will envelop you in a unique world of sensations when applied to your skin.
The Red Fruits, Pomegranate and Dragon Fruit Scrub and the Mango, Papaya and Marula Scrub have a light, almost transparent texture that will remind you of the freshness of its ingredients. Their pleasant fruity scents will seduce you from day one.
Three different scrubs, one with a creamy texture and two with a lighter texture. The final decision is yours!