Formulated using natural resins and enriched with Vanilla, Body Natur Professional Wax is perfect for hair removal.
Easy to use, it’s suitable for all types of skin and hair, even very short hair, and gives beauty-salon results that last up to 4 weeks.
It heats quickly in the microwave, melts at a low temperature to avoid the risk of burns, and does not
require the use of strips.
The post-waxing 5 in 1 wipes clean, calm, moisturise and brighten the skin and slow hair growth.
Specially for microwaves
Effective on short hair
Melts at a low temperature and does not require strips.
Warning: be extremely careful when heating the wax, as overheated wax can cause burns. In the event of burns, apply cold water to the area and do not try to remove the wax. Seek immediate medical attention and show the packaging. Only for microwave use.
• Never heat the pot with the lid on or with the wooden spatula or any other utensil inside it. Warning: check the condition of your microwave. As with all electrical appliances, microwaves should be used following the manufacturer’s instructions, in order to keep it clean and in proper working order. Incorrect cleaning and maintenance of the microwave may cause, in certain products such as professional waxes, physical alterations such as sparks, if the appliance is not in good condition.
• Constantly monitor the wax while heating. Place the pot in the microwave on one side of the plate and heat the wax following the times indicated in the table. DO NOT place the pot in the middle of the microwave. Select the “heat” function on your microwave – never “defrost” or “cook”. The heating times should be as accurate as possible to avoid any incidents. If the power of your microwave is less than 800 W, the heating time should be longer. We recommend that you heat the wax in short periods so that you don’t overheat the wax. The amount of wax remaining after each use will gradually be less, so the heating times will also be shorter with each use. Once the heating time is completed, it’s very important to respect the resting time inside the microwave in order to obtain an even heat distribution throughout the wax. Never allow the wax to boil. If this happens, or if you can’t handle the pot with your bare hands because it’s too hot, or because the wax is liquid or contains bubbles, do not touch the pot. Allow it to cool down for at least 20 minutes so that the temperature inside the microwave drops, since the wax has overheated. When the temperature is cool enough to allow you to handle the pot, remove it from the microwave without tilting it, in a vertical position, using the two tabs on the pot to help you grip it. The ideal consistency of the wax should be similar to that of honey. If the wax hasn’t fully melted, it will not be homogenous. You will therefore have to heat it a little longer, but never for more than 10 seconds, until you achieve the ideal texture. WARNING: Prepare this mixture with the utmost care in order to avoid splashes. Examine the surface of the wax. If the surface is still hard after the heating and rest times, NEVER attempt to perforate it, as the hot wax inside could splash upwards and potentially burn you. Introduce the wooden spatula down to the bottom of the pot and stir the wax slowly upwards, making sure the wax doesn’t spill over. Do not shake the pot.
• The skin should be clean and dry, without irritation or traces of other products: creams, oils, etc. The hair should be at least 2-3 mm long. ALWAYS CHECK THE TEMPERATURE OF THE WAX before each application. Always carry out a small test on the inside of your wrist to ensure that the wax is not too hot. If the wax is too hot, let it cool. The wax will be ready when it has the consistency of honey. Scoop up some wax with the spatula and spread it over the area to be waxed, in the direction of hair growth, forming a thin, even layer of around 2 mm of wax. Leave a thicker amount of wax at both ends of the strip to make it easier to pull. When using this product on sensitive areas such as the underarms or bikini line, do not wax the same area more than twice in the same waxing session to avoid irritating the skin.
Bikini line: if the hair is more than 5 mm long, trim it first. Wax a small area each time.
Underarms: underarm hair grows in two directions, so waxing must be done in two stages.
If the wax gets cold during hair removal, and you can’t apply it properly, heat it again for successive periods.
• Allow the wax strip to dry for a few seconds until it is no longer sticky to the touch. Then, hold the skin taut with one hand and with the other hand grip the end of the wax strip and pull it swiftly and firmly against the direction of hair growth, keeping it parallel to the skin. To soothe the skin, apply pressure with your hand or apply a cold compress to the waxed area immediately after pulling the strip of wax. If you pull the strip too slowly or perpendicular to the skin, you could split the hair or cause slight irritation.
• For a perfect finish, apply a post-hair removal 5 in 1 wipe to remove all wax residue, to soothe, moisturise and brighten the skin and to slow hair regrowth. Never remove the wax residue with water, soap or alcohol. If necessary, remove it with cotton wool soaked in oil. Thanks to its two different widths, the spatula adapts to the different parts of the body. The narrow part is appropriate for the facial areas, while the wide part is suitable for the rest of the body.
1 250g pot of professional wax
2 post-waxing 5 in 1 wipes that clean, calm, moisturise and brighten the skin and slow hair growth.
Follow the instructions for use and read the precautions.
Before each application, always check your skin’s reaction by applying the wax to a small part of the area to be treated, following the instructions. If there is no adverse reaction after 24 hours you can continue with the application.
This product is suitable for hair removal on the legs, underarms, arms and bikini line.
Do not use on the head, face, eyes, eyebrows, nose, ears, chest, nipples or surrounding area, perianal or genital area, or on any other part of the body.
Do not apply to wounds, varicose veins, spots or cracked, irritated or burnt skin or to skin which has previously had an adverse reaction to hair removal wax.
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking medication for acne. It is recommended to avoid sunbathing, swimming, or using deodorants or other alcohol-based or perfumed products for 24 hours before and after waxing.
At high temperatures (>30⁰C) put the strips into the fridge for 30 minutes before use.
Store in a horizontal position at a temperature below 40⁰C. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not ingest.
IF SWALLOWED: get immediate medical attention and show this package.
Keep the leaflet for future reference.
Best used before the end of: see EXP on the package.
Date of manufacture: see DOM on the package.