Formulated using natural resins and enriched with Cherry Blossom, Body Natur Professional Wax is perfect for hair removal.
Easy to use, it’s suitable for all types of skin and hair, even very short hair, and gives beauty-salon results that last up to 4 weeks.
It heats quickly in the microwave and melts at a low temperature to avoid the risk of burns.
The post-waxing 5 in 1 wipes clean, calm, moisturise and brighten the skin and slow hair growth.
With cherry blossom
New ergonomic format
Use on legs, arms, underarms and bikini line!
Specially for microwaves: ready in 30 seconds
Effective on short hair
2 post-waxing 5 in 1 wipes
Free of silicones and mineral oils
Warning: be extremely careful when heating the wax, as overheated wax can cause burns. In the event of burns, apply cold water to the area and do not try to remove the wax. Seek immediate medical attention and show the packaging.
Warning: check the condition of your microwave. As with all electrical appliances, microwaves should be used following the manufacturer’s instructions, in order to keep it clean and in proper working order. Incorrect cleaning and maintenance of the microwave may cause, in certain products such as professional waxes, physical alterations such as sparks, if the appliance is not in good condition.
• Remove the seal and heat in the microwave or bain-marie. Do not heat with the cap of the roll-on still attached. Constantly monitor the wax while heating.
• Microwave: Place the bottle in the microwave on one side of the plate. Heat the wax according to the heating times indicated in the table. DO NOT place the bottle in the centre. These times are for guidance only and must be adjusted depending on the power of your microwave. After heating, allow the wax to rest for a minute in the microwave (switched off). This time is very important for the heat to be distributed evenly.
Bain-marie: Fill a pot with water, making sure that the level of the water is not higher than the level of the wax in the bottle. Put the bottle in and bring the water to the boil. Heat the wax on a low heat following the heating times indicated in the table. Check that the pot is not left without water and that no water gets into the wax container. Make sure the wax doesn’t boil, as it would lose its effectiveness.
If you notice anything strange while heating the wax, such as the bottle becoming deformed, turn off the microwave or the heat and do not touch the product until it has cooled down.
• How to apply the wax: Remove the bottle from the microwave, always in a vertical position and without tilting it. Screw on the cap of the roll-on, making sure it is on tight enough. Homogenise the temperature of the wax by pressing the bottle lightly or by rolling it between your hands,
but do not shake it up and down. Check the temperature of the wax by rolling the applicator over a piece of paper or wax strip. If the wax goes on easily and evenly, then the wax is at the right temperature. Always carry out a small test on the inside of your wrist to ensure that the wax is not too hot. If the wax doesn’t flow properly, carry out further heating periods of 5 seconds each in the microwave or 1 minute in the bain-marie. For optimum results, the hair should be 5 mm long, or at least 2 mm. If the hair is longer than 5 mm, trim it with a scissors. With the roll-on, apply thin, even layers of wax over the skin in the direction of hair growth. Between applications, place the bottle upside down on the cap.
• How to remove the wax: After applying the wax, immediately place a strip on top of the layer of wax and smooth it down firmly in the direction of hair growth. Leave at least 1 cm of the strip free of wax so that you can pull it easily. Immediately after applying the strip, keep the skin taut with one hand and with the other hand pull the strip quickly and firmly against the direction of hair growth, keeping the strip parallel and as close to the skin as possible.
Bikini line: If the hair is more than 5 mm long, trim it first. Cut the strips and wax a small area each time.
Underarms: Underarm hair grows in two directions, so waxing must be done in two stages.
Use talcum powder, if necessary, to make sure that the area is dry. If the wax cools down during application and doesn’t flow properly, heat it for further periods. The strips can be reused 3 or 4 times during the same waxing session.
• For a perfect finish, apply a post-waxing 5 in 1 wipe to remove the wax residue and to calm, moisturise and brighten the skin, and to slow hair growth.
If there is wax left over after waxing, unscrew the roll-on and clean it with cotton wool soaked with plenty of oil. Dry off the remaining oil with some paper, put the cap back on the bottle and store it in a cool, dry place.
1 100g roll-on professional wax with cap
2 post-waxing 5 in 1 wipes that clean, calm, moisturise and brighten the skin and slow hair growth.
20 extra strips
Follow the instructions for use and read the precautions.
Before each application, always check your skin’s reaction by applying the wax to a small part of the area to be treated, following the instructions.
If there is no adverse reaction after 24 hours you can continue with the application.
This product is suitable for hair removal on legs, underarms, arms and bikini line.
Do not apply to the head, eyes, eyebrows, nose, ears, chest, nipples or surrounding area, perianal or genital area, or on any other part of the body.
Do not apply to wounds, varicose veins, spots or cracked, irritated or burnt skin or to skin which has previously had an adverse reaction to hair removal wax.
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking medication for acne.
Do not apply to the same area of skin more than twice in the same waxing session.
It is normal to see some slight reddening after waxing; this will disappear naturally.
It is recommended to avoid sunbathing, swimming, or using deodorants or other alcohol-based or perfumed products for 24 hours before and after waxing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not ingest.
IF SWALLOWED: get immediate medical attention and show this package.
Keep the leaflet for future reference.
Best used before the end of: see EXP on the package.
Date of manufacture: see DOM on the package.